Does any of this sound familiar?
- You crave sugary snacks and coffee throughout the day
- At night, you find yourself waking several times each night and often can’t get back to sleep again
- You get sick often and colds get harder to shake
- Mood swings, frequent headaches and a foggy brain put a drain on your day
- You have gas, bloating and other digestive symptoms
- You have seasonal allergies that seem to get worse each year
I can tell you, I know what this feels like. Firsthand. I just described myself from several years ago.
Hi, I’m Lisa Jacobsen, founder of Be Well for Good, and I work with men and women to identify the imbalances in your body that keeps them from feeling, looking and performing at their best.
During those years when I wasn’t feeling my best and had these nagging health issues, I was working long hours and I traveled for a significant portion of each month. I saw many different doctors to try and figure out what I could do to feel better again, be more focused and productive at work and have more energy to be with my family. But each time my lab work would come back “normal” and I would leave each office without any solutions. One doctor told me that these symptoms are just a sign of getting older (I was only 38 at the time…).
I can assure you that these are not signs of getting older. I can also tell you that you don’t have to continue the suffering.
Imagine How Would You Feel If You Could…
- Wake up and feel energized and excited about the day ahead of you?
- Have steady energy throughout the day to do things you love?
- Overcome your allergies?
- Lose the bloat and start to feel comfortable in your clothes again?
I’m here to help you feel and look well again. Because, when you feel well, good things happen to you – in your career, in your relationships and in every other area of your life.
Are you ready to start feeling well?
Education & Credentials
- Functional Medicine Coaching Academy – Certification – January 2019
- Metabolic Syndrome Certification – June 2018
- National Board Certified Health and Wellness Coach – November 2017
- Corporate Wellness Academy – Certification – February 2017
- Functional Diagnostic Nutrition, Inc. – Certification – September 2016
- Institute for Integrative Nutrition – Health Coaching Certification (2015-2016)
- M.P.A. – Financial Management – New York University (2007)
- B.A. – Political Science and Biology – Fairfield University (1990)
As a lifelong learner, I continue to stay on top of the cutting edge aspects of functional nutrition with courses, seminars and conferences to further my practical and clinical skills.