My typical clients are men and women who struggle with fatigue, digestive issues, allergies, joint pain, hormonal imbalances, stubborn weight, etc. Many have seen multiple practitioners but have been unable to achieve lasting results. While symptoms are common, they are not normal. And they are not synonymous with “getting older”. Behind every symptom there IS a root cause and my expertise lies in my ability to discover the underlying imbalances and help you get back to feeling like yourself again.
When was the last time you talked with someone about your health and received the time and personal attention you deserve?
Where do you go from here?
You can start with a free Discovery Session. This free, twenty minute consultation allows you to learn more about my style and process and enables us to see if we are a good fit to work with each other. This is not a sales call. I won’t be pushing my services on you. The goal of the Discovery session is for you to feel supported, inspired and hopeful about regaining your health; regardless of how many protocols or diets or cleanses you have tried that did not work. Consults can take place in person (if you are in the Fairfield, CT area) or via telephone or videoconferencing.
This is for people who are highly self-motivated to address their health and weight concerns. I use a methodical system of functional laboratory testing and client intake that reveal clues to uncover the real issues behind chronic health complaints. We will initially talk during your Discovery Session about your history and goals and, depending on your unique requirements, I may suggest certain lab tests such as blood work with specific markers, a Dried Urine Test for Comprehensive Hormones (DUTCH), Organic Acids Test (OAT), GI-Map Stool Test, and others.
Once the results are ready, we will meet for a two-hour session, where we review the results of your lab work, you will learn of suggested next steps and receive recommendations for how to address building your health. Included is a Build Your Health Handbook written by me that includes a lot of information and insight on how you can lead a more balanced life and ways to address your main health complaints.
The Blueprint does not include ongoing support and coaching to address potential diet and lifestyle challenges. If you want to touch base or find you need more support, you can sign up for a 30 or 60 minute consult when you need them or upgrade to a coaching package.
Wellness Coaching Packages
Centered on you and your unique biochemistry, we’ll create a plan on how you can best move forward in a healthy and sustainable way – without turning your life upside down, alienating the people around you or taking away the pleasure of food. This unique approach provides meaningful, lasting results so that you can be well for good and radically improve your health and happiness. Together, we will explore concerns specific to you and your health and discover the tools you need for a lifetime of balance.
A three or six month coaching package includes:
- a comprehensive analysis of where you are today and where you want to be, what has and has not worked for you in the past and a road map for success
- two 50-minute sessions per month
- e-mail support between sessions
- resources to help you meet your goals
- my personal commitment to your health and success
You can expect your program and support to be…
- Individualized. Despite what best-selling health books promote, there is no one magic way of eating that works for everyone. We are all different and special. My approach does not have a pre-set agenda or standardized formula. All solutions are engineered for an individual’s body, health history, goals, lifestyle, and preferences.
- Achievable and Sustainable. I do not believe in diets or rigid meal plans to force quick results. I work with my clients to create a happy, healthy life in a way that is flexible, fun and free of denial. I offer step-by-step, gradual changes allowing clients time to experiment with and adjust to new habits, so they are more likely to remain long-term changes.
- Natural. I focus on the body’s ability to heal itself given natural, simple food, supplements, recreation, and stress management choices. I don’t endorse gimmicks, fads, or solutions requiring special products. While some pharmaceutical drugs can blessedly save lives or provide key triage, they are usually poor life-long treatments for chronic illness due to toxicity and/or unintended side effects.
- Scientifically Sound. Our body is always seeking wellness. If we are unwell, there is a reason – a true root cause. My focus is on understanding and addressing the root causes. I believe many people who have been told “nothing can be done for you” have been misled.
- Fun and Flexible. Laughter, tolerance, creativity, and room for trial-and-error are a key part of client support. I experiment and find what works rather than repeatedly forcing a fixed solution. What doesn’t work or stick for a specific client, I discard and move on to another solution.
- Realistic. My goal is persistence, not daily perfection. Life-long habits have to have room for indulgence and “real life” circumstances. I also believe guilt does not have a helpful place in maintaining health. Understanding and empathy for clients is balanced with high expectations and personal accountability.
- Positive. I don’t focus on deprivation and denial. Food is to be savored and relished as an enjoyable part of life. I focus on adding positive, healthy, and healing foods, behaviors, and activities to a person’s life. This approach effectively “crowds out” the negative and unhealthy.
- Empowering. I believe we are all capable of managing our own health and wellness. That’s why I emphasize education and self-sustaining tools. My goal is for each client to discover and learn healthy habits and skills they may use effectively on their own for the rest of their lives.